Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Soldier for Balls

It's been a long time since I harped on the importance of this. Yes, folks, it's that time again.

Buddy Ball Check

Drop those pants, grab those man-berries, and give them a thorough examination. 
2

3
We must be vigilant.
4

5
If you sense anything - anything - out of the ordinary, make that call to your doctor and have him give your Boys a once-over.
6
Then, be a soldier for balls.
7
Fight for life. Always, always, always, encourage the males in your social circles to check their balls. 
8

9
You may save someone's life.
10

11

12

13

14
*******************************************
I've been honored with a guest post over at Real Sex Mainstream in celebration of his reaching 5,000,000 visits. Head on over and check it out.

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Great post....and I'm available for ball checks too!

Anonymous said...

Feeling myself up and down and all around now! Thanks for the reminder. Congrats on your honor. I hope you and yours are doing well, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Thanks for your visits and comments! Great photos as always and, of course, the reminder to check! Hugs!

Your French Patrick said...

I can only approve, although my bollocks, at my age, can interest nobody, not even myself. Maybe an antique dealer? But then for his personal collection if he has one of it, because he would have difficulty finding buyers, even for a low price.

On the contrary, my dear friends Jean and Pat, the wishes of Happy New Day which I send you with many bisous are and will always be renewed.

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

A great reminder. I am willing to lend a hand as needed! LOL!

That is great about your guest post on your friend's blog. I will check it out!

whkattk said...

@ mistress & Gabriel - Um, I think I need a second opinion.... ;-)

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Now, now...your balls may sag with age - it doesn't make them uninteresting. If I had money I'd make a nice bid for them!